Quality. Experience. Responsibility.
These are three of the most important values in the vocabulary of EAE established in 2008 and these are the very heart of EAE’s philosophy. Members of our team have a long experience and they have participated in the management and timely completion of many construction objects in all over Estonia. Examples of the largest construction objects include the construction works of Stockmann department store and the KUMU Art Museum in Tallinn, the renovation of Tervis Medical Spa Hotel, Mercedes Benz and renovation of Narva children’s creative house in Narva, construction works of Saint-Gobain’s production facilities in Mäo, reconstruction work of Elva Gymnasium, kindergarten Murumuna and Culture Centre Sinilind in Elva.
In addition, we have been operating for three years in the Scandinavian construction markets by delivering and installing element houses, including final finish.
The engineers of our team are civil engineers with professional certificates. Each of us is dedicated to finding the highest quality solution that is backed by our previous experience and complete responsibility for our work.
We concentrate on offering comprehensive solutions that meet customer’s needs, starting from smaller scale construction works to larger and more complex procurements.
Our goal is to design and construct modern and complete buildings that meet customer’s expectations and needs.
We are innovative and reliable partners from plan to implementation.
Knowledge – we study continuously to ensure maximum professionalism in our speciality.
Keeping our word – we only give promises that we surely can keep.
Team – we value good employees and a solid team.
Flexibility and wish to cooperate – we will reach a satisfying solution by working together with the customer.
OUR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Quality policies are:
- Customer focus
- Ensuring effectiveness of organizational performance
- Increasing the professional level of employees
- Business Risk Management
Environmental policies are:
- Resource optimization.
- Waste management optimization.
- We apply new technologies that will help to fulfill the above-mentioned priorities.
- Our environmental management system seeks to serve as a benchmark for our partners, from whom we expect the same level of response.
- The success of our Environmental Management System depends on the appropriate contribution of all our employees.
Occupational health and safety policies are;
- To increase knowledge of our employees about OH&S
- To improve workplace environment conditions for our employees.
- To emphasize on preemptive measures.
- To serve as an example and support to our partners.
Our operations are guided by the principles of the following certified management systems:
- ISO 9001 quality management system
- ISO 14001 environmental management system
- OHSAS 18001 occupational health and safety management system
WHY TO CHOOSE US AS YOUR PARTNER?
We operate both in the public and private sector. We meet the deadlines and keep our promises. We are characterised by youthful go-ahead and continuous improvement. We continuously develop our company and the team’s competence. Therefore, you can be sure that we are up to date with new innovative solutions.